starting phases 1

     Hello my name is Jacob Katz and today I will begin my blog which includes all the latest updates on my new film opening. My group consist of Johnathan, Rachel, Sebastian and myself together we have come up with a heart racing, exhilarating experience like no other. We chose film opening instead of magazine spread to allow more creativity and emotion to be expressed in our content. As a group we discussed to do lots unique camera angles to bring out the effects of a thriller and to make it more suspenseful. As of now the genre is set so now we have to start working on a title and story board.
   
     One conflict that has arose in the beginning stages is technology, and what camera we will be using to film. We need to make sure our opening is in the best quality for the viewers satisfaction. I came up with incorporating a drone shot to give it that professional feeling and extra suspense at that birds eye view. Altogether this is a great start and we should definitely be creating the story board very soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final phases

CCR

starting phases 3