Last group discussion

Today we had our last group discussion in class. I had an equal number of students doing magazine and film opening in my group so it was interesting seeing where they were at. Everyone was pretty much on the same page and was either done with filming and getting to editing or almost done filming and wrapping it up soon. Also the people with magazine in my group had layouts of their two page spread and pictures they were using with captions but they all looked good. 


Pretty much everyone at my table enjoyed our idea and we’re excited to see the final product. I showed them my story board and explained the scenes one by one. One of the people In my group had the same place we are using to film which I thought was funny. So following up this weekend we should be developing the final edits and review our last copy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final phases

CCR

starting phases 3